n

Monday, 7 August 2017

Yardley Stayfast Foundation Review


I've been using theYardley London Stayfast 24hour Foundation for a while now and have made review that does not share the sentiments of most people who have fallen in love with the product.
I don't mind that its thick but I find it a tad challenging to blend in and it tends to gather on my fine lines and make m pores and piples much more pronounced and brings much attention to them. I disagree with it 24 hour lasting claim and wearing high coverage foundation tends to cause it to get very cake. I gave this foundation a 7/10  score based soley on its own claims and price points however, I will not be purchasing it again. Watch the video below for more info.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. . .but play nice neh. . .